501 ways to know you've been on allnurses.com too long! - page 21
by Roy Fokker
all right. i confess! i'm a proper addict! this is a fantastic website - filled with goodies and great people. and i know that i'm not alone :) so... i challenge forum members to describe 501 ways to know you've been... Read More
- 2Aug 9, '11 by Poi Dog218. You look for your posting buddies and feel giddy when you see a green light by their name.
219. You come home utterly exhausted from work yet you find the extra energy to check in and then spend an hour online.
220. You wonder at work how your AN posters would handle a situation.
221. You wish you worked with some of the fantastic and insightful posters.
222. Consider selling your car to buy yourself a premium membership
I am guilty as charged on all 5 counts aboveLast edit by Poi Dog on Aug 9, '11
- 1Nov 9, '11 by No Stars In My EyesQuote from frenchfroggyRN223 a.) sleeping pill223. When you have taken a pain pill and are fighting sleep just to read this thread!
224. When you find a new thread and cant stop reading.
224 a.) inspite of blurring vision; close one eye and keep reading with the other!