What does the pre-employment physical usually involve? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 26, '12 by whatdoIdonow?Survived the pre-employment physical. I rode an exercise machine- feet and arms moving at same time type for six minutes. Then I had to lift a milk crate with 20lbs in it from the floor to waist to above head to waist to floor five times-stopping at the waist the last time to take a walk carrying it around the room. Then pushed someone in a wheel chair. Then squatted for 60 seconds- the hardest part for me! lol
- Aug 11, '12 by Underdog43Yikes! That sounds pretty involved. Not looking forward to mine.
- Aug 11, '12 by Inorimine was done at the employee health cinic - free too! it was standard, got measured, weighed, blood drawn for labs, urine test, a very complete physical, no lifting luckily haa. they asked qustions like allergies, etc etc, looked in eyes, throat, ear, listen to my lungs and heart. Now i feel likea slab of meat beign prepped for market selling lol ok i guess i am considering now i'm an investment for employer
- Aug 11, '12 by Underdog43@Inori, were you asked about current medications or current medical conditions?
- Aug 11, '12 by esc_newnurseI was asked about medications and past med history. Other than that general physical plus blood draw for titers, urine drug screen, vision test, and ppd