LPN Unemployed!Register Today!
- by NurseLearningForLife Nov 30, '11Is it really hard to find a job for new grad especial for the one who doesn't have experience in work? I graduated from my LPN school for 6months now still can't find a job! any advice please give! I'm totally discourage right now! I would say i will do anything just to get a job, but no where hire new grad!
- Dec 1, '11 by Harpreetk1Hey try home health agencies, they usually hire new grads.
- Dec 3, '11 by pink_shoes99Float pools are usually looking to hire ANYONE. And in the meantime, you will get TONS of experience in different areas.
- Dec 3, '11 by CuddleswithpuddlesQuote from pink_shoes99In what geographical area?Float pools are usually looking to hire ANYONE. And in the meantime, you will get TONS of experience in different areas.
In CA, the job market for LVNs is super tight, even more so in acute care.
Float positions often if not always require plenty of experience. Rightfully so, in my opinion. Floating requires a lot of independence, flexibility and wide range of clinical skills. Not things you can expect from new grad LVNs or RNs right away.
- Jan 28, '12 by NurseLearningForLifeI am totally lost courage in applying for a job right now. how can New grad find job if they don't even hire....