Tips for Making Your Clinical Day Better - page 4
Make your expectations clear and be organized. The best clinical instructor I have had so far gave us a list of things we should always be doing (from check armband and emergency equip, assessment specifics, look at chart and... Read More
- 0May 9, '09 by Smn123Vicky, I am new to be a faculty instructor and am interested in your student packet. Please send it to me by my e-mail in profile or send me a PM (private message) if you would like my direct e-mail address. Thank you in advance for any resources you are willingly to share.Last edit by VickyRN on May 9, '09 : Reason: Personal e-mail addy removed
- 0May 9, '09 by VickyRN Senior ModeratorI'm not offering any materials or packet. Sorry. It was Shull who was offering some materials. You can contact her by sending her a PM or use the e-mail in her profile. http://allnurses.com/nursing-faculty...ml#post2586428
Not sure if she is still offering these, but it is worth a try. Best wishes to you.
- 0May 9, '09 by Smn123I am new to be a faculty instructor and am interested in your student packet and evaluation tool. Please send it to me by my e-mail in profile or send me a PM (private message) if you would like my direct e-mail address. Thank you in advance for any resources you are willingly to share.
- 0May 9, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi Smn123,
I am the one volunteering the student packet I have. However, I am not sure how to send it to you. I know I will not be able to PM you, as I am very new to the site. In fact this is only my 4th post, if I am not mistaken. I am not sure how things work here at this point in time. I'm sure I will learn eventually. Maybe you could PM me instead.
I am not sure either if I can attach a Word document. Please let me know if you can do something, so I can share the packet.
- 0May 10, '09 by VickyRN Senior ModeratorColleagues,
You must have 15 posts in order to send out or reply to private messages. You can receive private messages from day one, however. We don't allow private e-mail addresses to be posted on the open boards, to protect members' privacy (per our Terms of Service or TOS).
You can also attach a document by going to the "Attach Files" feature under the Submit button. Then go to "Manage Attachments." It's similar to an e-mail attachment feature.
I have sent all three of you a private message (PM) with your private e-mail information.
- 0May 10, '09 by Smn123I am in the same boat as you, very new to this forum. Vicky has told me she gave you my private email address. It seems to be a lot easier to attach things. Please let me know if you are having any problems and I will try my best to assist you.
Sheri NLast edit by VickyRN on May 10, '09
- 0May 10, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi Smn123,
Thanks to VickyRN (Staff) for getting us connected. The student packet I promised will be forwarded to you today. I just have to make some adjustments because I have my last semester's students information (e.g., phone nos., email addresses) on some of the papers attached.
Thanks and talk to you soon.