Obtaining LPN curriculum?Register Today!
- by PCav Aug 17, '04Does anyone know how where I can obtain curriculum for an LPN program? I'm looking at putting an online program together and previously I've heard people say they are readily available. Although I have one from a school I taught in and I'm sure there are standardized requirements, I don't want to infringe on any copyrights ... any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
- Aug 22, '04 by VickyRNI will talk to the head of the LPN department at my school and see if she has any suggestions
- Aug 25, '04 by tijean417I am working with a union education fund, investigating models for Pre-LPN programs and curriculum. Any references for existing models will be appreciated.
- Apr 8, '09 by fwardlaw147You might want to try the National League of Nursing and/or the licensing board for your state. They usually are pretty good at letting you know what is needed to have a credentialed program. Some states even offer technical advice/assistance.
I hope that helps.
- Apr 12, '09 by imafostermomIn Florida the department of education has them as well. http://www.fldoe.org/workforce/dwdframe/ho_frame07.asp