Hello. I am in need of someone in the role of a nurse leader who can answer a few interview questions for me! I appreciate your replies in advance. If you are uncomfortable providing your name, just make a fake name for yourself.
- Title of leadership role?
- Length of time in leadership position?
- Preparation for leadership?
- Leadership style?
- Leadership conceptual framework?
- How does your leadership incorporate the functions of: planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling?
- What are your likes and dislikes about nursing leadership?
- What wisdom do you give regarding nursing leadership?
- What leadership activities are you engaged in that are servant-leadership-oriented or restorative in nature?