Dual masters in education and leadership/management?Register Today!
- by blueindigo79 Aug 13, '12Hi,Does anyone know if there are any online master's programs in nursing education and nursing leadership/management? Thanks!
- Aug 13, '12 by llgI don't know of any programs with that particular dual focus. But ... there used to be programs that offer the educational courses as a separate "post master's" option. That might be worth looking for, a program that would offer you the leadership/management Master's ... and then use any elective slots for the education courses. You would probably have to take an extra class or two to finish off the post-master's educational certificate, but it might be your best option.
- Aug 14, '12 by jules_txQuote from blueindigo79Hello! I'm not sure what part of the country you live in, but take a look at the University of Houston, Sugarland or Victoria branch. Website is uhv.edu. Their program is mostly online, they utilize adobe connect alot. It is also a very affordable program. Take a look!Hi,Does anyone know if there are any online master's programs in nursing education and nursing leadership/management? Thanks!
- Aug 14, '12 by blueindigo79Thanks! I actually live in austin so it might be a great fit. I'll look into it,
- Aug 18, '12 by lepewWalden university has both those specialities. All online ! Did my MSN with spec in nursing Ed through them. Wakdenu.edu