Hello! I am a new grad RN and need some help. I have been at the same facility for 7 years, promoted from MA, to LPN, to RN. I wasnt quite sure how to arrange my dates of employment. I wanted to get some feedback on my resume . Thanks! REGISTERED NURSE
Professional Experience Cardiology Center , Valley Stream, NY February 2012-Present Registered Nurse
Cardiology Center , Valley Stream, NY February 2009-December2012 Licensed Practical Nurse (promoted to Registered Nurse)
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care during diagnostic cardiac stress testing, including regular stress tests, nuclear stress tests, and stress echocardiograms. Performs pacemaker interrogations, remote pacemaker evaluations, review holter monitors, event monitors, and 12-Lead EKGs for cardiologist interpretation. Demonstrates comprehension of the disease process, medical intervention and assessment through labs and other parameters. Anticoagulation clinic, maintain INR through careful monitoring, education and knowledge of adverse factors as they affect Coumadin therapy.
- Serves at Nurse Manager.
- Specialized training in vascular, interpretation of 12 lead EKG and cardiac arrhythmias, able to collaborate effectively with Physicians, Physician Assistants, and all members of the healthcare team. Self Directed, works well in a fast paced team environment, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Cardiology Center , Valley Stream, NY July 2005- January 2009 Medical Assistant (promoted to Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Anticoagulation clinic, maintain INR through careful monitoring, education and knowledge of adverse factors as they affect Coumadin therapy under direct supervision of Physician.
- Served as Clinical Office Manager.
- Oversight for office administration and patient relationship management in a high-volume, multi-physician practice.
- Strong problem resolution aptitude.
- Assisted physicians with all stress testing, obtaining health history for Physician review.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), 2013
University of Jacksonville Application pending
Associate in Science (AS) in Nursing, 2011-2013
Eastwick College, GPA 3.50
RN licensure (NCLEX-RN) 2013
Participated in fundraisers for the NY Heart Association
Associate in Science(AS) in Practical Nursing, 2008-2009
HoHoKus School of Business and Medical Science, GPA 3.50
LPN Licensure (NCLEX-PN), 2009
CAREER RELATED PROGRAMS/CERTIFICATIONS
Leadership & Team Building Programs Time Management Conflict Resolution
New York Registered Nurse ACLS HIPAA OSHA BLS
v References upon request