Here is the second one:
Can I. Graduate
New Graduate RN
The Address • Where I Live
###.###.#### • firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring, compassionate, dedicated, and team-oriented professional experienced in time management with superior organization skills. Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks successfully. Proven expertise in customer service skills. Known for taking on additional responsibilities as necessary. Adaptable to new situations.
✓ Listed as NA I and NA II with the STBON
✓ Certified in Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
✓ Sound knowledge of safety and privacy practices
MY SCHOOL OF NURSING City, ST
Diploma - Nursing anticipated graduation December 2011
COMMUNITY COLLEGE City, ST
Certificate - Nurse Aide Training I May 2009
GREAT UNIVERSITY City, ST
BA - Studio Art and Graphic Design May 2000
MEDICAL SERVICES UNIT, MY HOSPITAL, MY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
City, ST March 2010-Present
Patient Care Technician (CNA II)
Assisted general medical services patients with ADLs including toileting, incontinence care, personal care, feeding, bathing, and transfers. Also received training to check blood glucose levels and to monitor surgical drains. Specialized in geriatric patients on NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) unit. Floated to other units, including PCCU, Neuro, Ortho, and others, to assist as necessary. Demonstrated team mentality, time management skills, and willingness to learn and grow.
• Emotionally supported many patients during acute illnesses
• Versatility and willingness to tackle challenges led to filling staffing gaps
LTC/ALF/REHAB FACILITY, MY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
City, ST July 2009-March 2010
Certified Nurse Aide I
Assisted residents and patients with ADLs including toileting, personal care, feeding, bathing, and transfers. Also performed customer service functions. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Cheerfully completed all tasks delegated by nurse
• Conscientious about completing all assigned tasks in a quick, safe manner
PRINT SHOP, INC. City, ST 2002-2009
Hired to work primarily as typesetter and back-up office personnel. Expanded role to include graphic design, building and maintaining digital archives, vendor relations, and customer service. Created organization scheme to improve operational efficiency. Continually streamlined procedures in order to make workflow more efficient.
• Increased department efficiency 30% by streamlining operations
• Decreased time spent on non-billable tasks 75% by updating technology and organizing archives
• Developed and maintained customer relationships
SEAFOOD PLACE City, ST 2006-2008
Hired as a hostess and was quickly promoted to server. Praised as “one of my best servers” by former Hospitality Manager. Demonstrated ability to handle customers, correctly input information into computer system, as well as prioritize and complete multiple tasks successfully.
• Frequently took over “problem” tables and turned unhappy guests into repeat customers
• Constantly helped other servers, hostesses, kitchen staff, and management to ensure restaurant ran smoothly
LOCAL REAL ESTATE MAGAZINES City, ST 2001-2002
Provided creative ads for area Realtors and real estate companies. Maintained archive of old magazine issues. Helped Data Entry and Sales departments as needed.
• Increased department efficiency by creating and maintaining an organized archive
• Prevented the need for creating new support positions by assisting in other departments
LOCAL CAR MAGAZINES City, ST 1998-2000
Lead Desktop Operator
Advanced through a series of increasingly responsible positions to Lead Desktop Operator. Supervised Graphic Designers and ensured that all ads were completed on time. Compiled, paginated, and laid out Car Magazine with assistance from the Proofreader.
• Ensured that all magazines were delivered to the press at deadline
• Kept department running smoothly by coordinating with Sales and Accounting departments