NICU INTERVIEWRegister Today!
- by nickster10 Feb 15I have an interview for a RN- grad position in the NICU on Wednesday!!! I was just wondering if I could get any advice.
Also I have asked tons of people for letters of recommendations and I got 5 I'm things that's too much. What do you guys think. And when do I give my letters of recommendations in the beginning of the interview or at the end
Any advice would be great!
What kind of questions do you think they would ask
- Feb 15 by RN12PTLI made a little portfolio with a resume, cover letter and other documents I though they'd find interesting, then told handed them to people at the beginning of the interview. That way they could look at it if they wanted, and not if they chose not to. Good luck!!!!
- Feb 15 by Nurse_If this is a big facility, they have a standardized list of questions to be fair for each and every candidate. If you know anyone who interviewed in the unit, you may ask someone who interviewed with the same unit.
It's mostly going to personality questions, how you fit into the unit and what kind of RN are you. Some RN managers asks about critical thinking questions, others how you'll handle family members in stressful situations.
- Mar 13 by 617PrincessHey - fellow HVCC student here Did you interview at AMC? I have interviews at St. Peter's and Bassett and I'm really excited. Just wanted to see how it was going!
- Mar 17 by SherluckyRNQuote from 617PrincessHey hen is your interview with Bassett? What unit? My interview is in 2 days I'm anxious and nervousHey - fellow HVCC student here Did you interview at AMC? I have interviews at St. Peter's and Bassett and I'm really excited. Just wanted to see how it was going!