Malpractice Insurance Question

  1. If I am licensed in one state, and working in another state for the VA, in which state should I have malpractice insurance? My license state or the state in which I work?

    Thanks a bunch!
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   sarahdc
    I plan to work in one state for at least a year, but how does malpractice insurance change if working for a travel nurse agency or the VA Travel Nurse Corps?