Keck Hospital of USC RN Versant Program March 2014 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 30 by rnwestlaNothing yet!
- Oct 30 by livelaughlove07Does anyone know the time frame between application due date and the first set of interviews from last cohort?
- Oct 30 by livelaughlove07One of the nursing recruiters is out of town until nov 4!
- Nov 1 by KeseratopsAlso applied to Neuro and ONC ICU and no word yet...
- Nov 5 by vcnurse11Ok so according to the original post interviews are being held the week of November 11, that would suggest that notifications to schedule would have gone out by now. Has anyone heard anything yet?
Best of luck to ALL!! 😃
- Nov 5 by KeseratopsI wouldn't be surprised if they ended up pushing interviews back. I can't imagine that any recruiters would be ready for the volume of applications that they received. On top of that they asked for a lot of reading material in the app.... so if they truly read it, which would be great, we are all going to be waiting awhile... I have never gotten used to the waiting game!
- Nov 5 by vcnurse11So true. I think this one is going to be a long one. As you mentioned, they had to receive a ton of applications. With that said, I am continuing to look. Just had (what I think) was a successful interview at a level II trauma center and waiting to hear back. Has been only 4 days and even that is starting to feel like an eternity.
Best of luck to you!!!
- Nov 6 by vcnurse11Thanks for the update! So the next question is: Has anybody gotten a call?
Best of luck to all 😀