Hi all! I'm doing a project for my class describing my future career. One of the things I was asked to do was interview a nurse in my particular field of interest. I'm pretty sure I'd like to be a Neonatal nurse, but any nurse with experience can answer these general questions. P.S. Can you please type info about yourself to I can reference you in my project; your name, field, etc. Any other advice I may have not asked for, but will help me, is welcome. Thanks in advance, your help and guidance will be greatly appreciated. God Bless!
1. How did you become interested in this kind of work?
2. What personal qualities does a person need to be successful in this occupation?
3. What are some of the more satisfying features of this work?
4. What disadvantages are there in this type of position?
5. What are some things I can do now to prepare for this kind of work?
6. What future training or education will I need?
7. In what special skills or procedures should I be proficient?
8. What opportunities are there for advancement?
9. Does this work involve any special expenses, such as
dues, equipment, and uniforms?
10. What are the beginning and the top salaries in this occupation?