CNA to any bs

  1. Im looking to start a cna program and then get a degree in child life specialist , i need help about how i would go to getting this, i have no as in anything and no college classes i was wondering if there was any type of bridge . the cls needs a bachelors in physiology , human care, or education
  2. Visit cagustin profile page

    About cagustin

    Joined: Oct '12; Posts: 6
    After School Councilor, Student; from US