TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment

  1. I am interested in doing the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course to do some clinical supervising for undergrad students. Just wanted to find out if anyone has completed this course, and if so any recommended training institutes to do it through.
  2. Visit achilles82 profile page

    About achilles82

    Joined: May '10; Posts: 10; Likes: 8


  3. by   brycross33
    Well I get mine through my school soon so I don't really know of any actual schools that do this seperatley but I was wondering if you cod use the iv cert before graduation?
  4. by   Mopples
    My husband has just done his through hba learning. He was quite happy with it & it was a small group. Do it as intensive or the other face to face option though. Hubby started as distance and didn't look at it, so he switched over.
  5. by   K+MgSO4
    brycross I think OP means a Cert 4 in training and asessment which is different to a cert IV (enrolled nursing)

    I know that ANF does them and a lot of TAFE institutes. maybe ask your CNE or drop into the nursing ED office in the hospital