registered nurseRegister Today!
- by shaneel Oct 14hi i am registererd nurse in fiji with dipoma in nursing wanting to move to new zealand i dont know much about nz laws please help me .
- 1,692 Views
- Oct 14 by LadyFree28There is an AUS/NZ forum under World Nursing, which will give you a more targeted response. HTH!
- Oct 14 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
moved to nursing in NZ....you may have to log in again using the same user ID and password.
- Oct 14 by ceridwynNz appears to have slowed down immigration for Registered Nurses. They are on the Long term list. medical, icu, aged care, need at least 3 years experience in these areas.
I do know however you will need registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council, this will be your first job, to be a Registered Nurse in NZ first.
- Oct 16 by Bama RNCeridwyn is right. The New Zealand Nursing Council is your first stop because you can't get a visa without being registered, and employers won't talk to you without being registered. The council does require you take the IELTS and have 2 years experience to even consider you for registration.
- Oct 19 by Esme12duplicate threads merged as per Terms of Service