List of Prayers that helped you get through Hard Times in Nursing school etc!!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on List of Prayers that helped you get through Hard Times in Nursing school etc!!!! in Nursing and Spirituality, part of General Nursing ... If you are religious or not you are welcomes on this thread. I know some people are having hard...by Aongroup1990 Jun 3, '12If you are religious or not you are welcomes on this thread. I know some people are having hard times and believe me I am having those times. Sometimes I just pray my problems off to the lord.. I would like any of your input on prayers I can say that will uplift me through hard times.. I would appreciate if you could all just vent, and join your opinion on what to do when facing a tragedy or a broken up family , and dealing with nursing school... My main prayer is getting through nursing school , and having my family there for me which they are not at times...
Can you all please share your opinions, voices, scriptures or even prayers that have dearly helped you out as well.
This is a hard time for me... No job, no family, raising kid on my own, and getting through school and being ignored because I am not rich like my family in which they look down on me. It's not fair.... Getting through nursing school is tougher as well..
Please share your prayers and words of support... to each other as well as me
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=718264©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 3, '12 by amoLuciaI like the Serenity Prayer. The last line helps, esp when you take a deep breath and smile inwardly to yourself.
- Jun 3, '12 by Aongroup1990Oh Thank You so much where can i find that prayer...what verse
- Jun 3, '12 by amoLuciaDear Aon - I don't know that it's in the Bible, but I did just google it and it's there on google.
- Jun 3, '12 by MN-Nurse"**** you Jobu, I'll do it myself."
- Pedro Cerrano, Major League
- Jun 4, '12 by 3TriagesTry these Prayers- Psalm 121, Psalm 23, Psalm 27, Psalm46, Philippians 4:13. These helped me immensely through various storms in life and nursing school. Hope this helps.
- Jun 4, '12 by Ruas61It hath been told thee, O man, what is good, and what the LORD doth require of thee: only to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy G-d. Micah 6:8
This is my creed-o
- Jun 5, '12 by GitanoRNgrant me the strength to minister to my fellow man in his hours of suffering and travail.
make me worth, lord, of this saintly task, and
may i faithfully discharge my duties in deep humility,
worthy of the trust and faith placed upon me.
- Dec 17, '12 by YesImVictoriousQuote from 3TriagesGod is rootin for us nursing studentsTry these Prayers- Psalm 121, Psalm 23, Psalm 27, Psalm46, Philippians 4:13. These helped me immensely through various storms in life and nursing school. Hope this helps.
- Dec 17, '12 by mariebailey"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer & petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus." -Phillippians 4:6-7