nurses code of ethics.
- 0Mar 8, '07 by synestheteWhere Can I Find The Nurses Code Of Ethics? Am I Violating This Code By Having Too Many Patients?
- 3,202 Visits
- 1Mar 8, '07 by Roy Fokker1. I doubt there is any "ethical rulebook" anywhere that says "no nurse shalt have more then 6 patients per shift".
2. Someone else will probably point this out - but the ANA represents RNs. Leaves LPNs/LVNs rather out of the picture. Do we have separate set of ethics?
3. Each State/licensing authority has different "policy" and "responsibilities" expected by the licensee. This will obviously affect "ethics".
4. The question asked by the OP is too vague to merit a precise answer.