I had an interview this week with a supervisor and a manager together. I was interviewed in the manager's office. She did/mentioned the following while I was being interviewed:
- answered her office phone
- print stuff from the computer
- made a comment about nursing schools nowadays don't teach critical thinking anymore
- mentioned that her nurses are not union-minded, and being a part of the union is not encouraged
- walked in and out of her office
Was this just one of those interviews that tests my ability to adapt to a situation or was she just plain unprofessional? I am concerned about working for this hospital because of the manager's attitude. The supervisor, however, was very amicable and professional. I got a really mixed feeling abou this hospital. What do you think? Thank you.