What will be your New Year resolution? - page 5
Are you thinking about any New Year resolution? What happened with last year's resolution? Did you stick to it? Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more... Read More
- 2Dec 31, '12 by ZenLoverI want to continue working towards being a better person. Basically that means eating healthy and exercising. Being the kind of friend I want and need. Being the best mommy and wife I can be. Being the best nursing student and graduating with my BSN before the end of 2013. No one is perfect, so my goal is to wake up each morning and simply try my best. Above all learn to be more comfortable in my relationship with God and get over my fear of sharing it when appropriate. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to try to remember each day how blessed I am and to take every opportunity possible to share those blessings with anyone in need.
I hope I don't come off sounding like I want to be a pompous saint...but I do have a tendency to be a little negative and do the "poor me" bit when things don't go my way. I need to shake that a little more and not be so annoying with it.
- 0Jan 3, '13 by MedChica1. Lose my nursing school weight. I'm serious. It got so that every time I studied, I did so with a plate of food in front of me. The workers at iHop, Whataburger, Chili's, Romano's Grill and Red Lobster knew me and my 'regular' order on sight. My classmates didn't help. There was a Denny's, Luby's etc...around the school and we'd eat there. Every. Single. Day.
What a shame.
I may be headed back to Fl and I most definitely need to get this weight off and reclaim 'my sexy'. LOL
2. Figure out in which direction I'm going to take this nursing education thing, enroll in an RN/bridge and get started. I'm 32.
Not to be crass but the 'clock' is a-tickin' and I'm feeling all kinds of baby urges.
I've got 3 -4 years to knock this BSN out. 3 years and at the end, my man and future hubby is putting a baby in me!
He laughed when I told him that. Like, 'Babe, what are you...? You're the one that wanted to hold off --'
"I... have... spok-en!" LOL
3. Rebuild my nest egg. Contribute to my retirement. When I have my baby? Start on their college fund.
- 0Jan 4, '13 by brandy1017Max out my Roth IRA for 2012, two grand to go, then max it out for 2013 $5,500!
Invest in the 403B plan at work.
Finish paying off my credit card debt, in the home stretch, but will probably do one more balance transfer before I'm in the black.
Find ways to cut my job stress at work and stay calm even when being overwhelmed by juggling too many responsibilities at work.
Not let the few nasty or lazy coworkers get to me. Wait for karma to step in! Too many people do not have active conscience's and will either do the bare minimum or just go out of their way to be nasty!
If I can get my stress and frustration level down, then I could work some overtime and that would give me the jump start I need on saving money for retirement and getting my finances in order!
Get my house organized, in tip top shape and get rid of all the clutter!
Quit my soda and sugar addiction, get back into an exercise routine and lose some weight!
- 0Jan 4, '13 by GitanoRN GuideMy resolution is to Travel more this year, use all of my vacation time from last year this year and share time off with those who trully needs it. In addition, continue teaching Zumba classes at the facility where I work as I'm getting ready for an early retirement... Aloha~