Proof that Nurses and Nurse Aides are Angels - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 10 by bigsick_littlesickEven though I am an atheist, I think it's still a very sweet thing to say
- Feb 10 by vintagemotherFor me, as a CNA, I do believe nursing care is doing Gods work. Remembering that helps me to do my job with compassion. I am now a nursing student and pray that I maintain and keep this mindset when i begin working as a nurse. Matt 25:40 says: "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
I think that the people we care for are seen by some as "least" but are actually very important to God, an this makes my work caring for them important.
- Feb 10 by FutureNurseLCWBeautiful!
- Feb 11 by ainevamareei like what you wrote theres so much truth to what you said
- Feb 11 by amygarsideThank you for sharing this insight. It is very inspiring!
- Feb 11 by Baubo516Quote from CheesePotato@CheesePotato - Ha ha! I LOVE BBC Sherlock! And don't worry - I don't really think I am an ACTUAL angel. My intent is simply to encourage! Thanks for reading!"I may be on the side of the angels -but don't think for one second that I am one of them.". ~~BBC Sherlock~~ Indeed.
- Mar 2 by blackvans1234I have people tell me i'm a gift from god, or something similar. I refrain from telling them that I don't really believe in that, so I'm technically doomed for hell.
I believe if there is a god, you will get a ''performance review'' when you die, not if you believed in the right or wrong religion.
- Mar 3 by Destiny'skidwow awesome story thank you so much for sharing I was so discouraged after work last night I need to remember why I signed on this job to help others!