TPAPN and EtG - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 28 by TXRN2@ callahan_ my 2 dilutes were months apart- i did not have to do anything further. & i always looked up my results- more because of the dilutes than anything else- was nervous each time until i saw the results!! can't fathom why "they" wouldn't want you to be able to see the results- that's just a bummer.
- Mar 1 by carrimarie1010"They" is the AR state BON. They keep it very tight lipped about what they are testing for therefore you can't see results without there permission. The only person that I know that was able to get permission had to have a lawyer so it and it was for her child custody case. Even though I'm clean I would still like to see the word "neg" to was ease my mind...and I would like to know if any sample was called a "dilute."
- Mar 23 by SouthernPointI am in Florida and we only see if our test results are Positive or Negative. If the test is positive we won't know what for until our case worker call's us.
- Mar 24 by Callahan, RNYeah, it is the same for us in TX. Well, at least for the negative results.... I haven't had a positive yet, so I'm not sure how they go about informing us of that!
- Jul 9 by valleynursetxI know for a FACT option 1,2 & 3 do NOT include etg. I know this because I drank heavy the night before I submitted samples before all of those test while I was in TPAPN. I did eventually relapse because they found actual alcohol in my urine after drinking 15 beers the night before. I restarted, stayed clean and actually completed the program 15 days ago. But I hate the way the program scares people into thinking they test for that when they actually dont. As long as you don't have incidental exposure a few hours before you test, you will be fine. Its BS. I'm not proud of it, but I consumed MASSIVE amounts of alcohol and was negative for all 3 options the very next day before I finally tested positive after a year of drinking....ive got the results to prove it.