resume helpRegister Today!
- by SassyErRn Jan 27, '09I am going to update my resume so I can apply for a new job I found posted online.
Background: Suspended from er rn position may 30. returned to same hospital but working in medical records on nov. 10-present.
Q: Do I list my previous job as ending may 2008 and then the current temp position from nov 2008-present eventhough I am employed by the same hospital? I think that is right. I have no problem with the 5 month gap as that will lead me into explaining my recovery status and my participation in hprp.
- 683 Views
- Jan 27, '09 by blueyezz71I would not list it as ending at all. You held your position within the hospital that is good.
- Jan 27, '09 by Rascal1I agree.
- Jan 27, '09 by sissiesmamaMe too!! And as a recovering nurse myself, please know you will be in our thoughts. Good luck to you Sassy.
- Jan 28, '09 by MagsulfateWere you ever actually fired? Or did you retain employment at the same hospital throughout the five month period? Or was it like a leave of absence?