Celebration TimeRegister Today!
- by michigooseBSN May 19, '08Happy Anniverary to me! 16 years yesterday! I'll be celebrating at my step meeting tonight and later this week my oldest son (also 15 years sober) and my daughter and son-in-law are coming to a meeting and they are giving me my medallion. Hard to believe what a difference 16 years can make. I'm not even the same person. I'm healthy, happy, serene (most of the time) and eternally grateful to AA and my higher power.
- May 20, '08 by TazziRNHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I tried three times to post Happy Birthday smilies for you and it kept blowing up on me.
- May 20, '08 by Dawn, RNAbsolute congratulations! Very proud of you!
- May 21, '08 by Silverdragon102Well done a great achievement
- May 21, '08 by newlyweddaniThanks for sharing your birthday with us. Gives us all an example of how continuous sobriety works.
- May 21, '08 by suzy253Congratulations!!!
- May 22, '08 by TweetyCongratulations!