Any Nurses Dealing with Eating Disorder Recovery?Register Today!
- by Tobygo2 Jul 1, '12Just wondering if any nurses are trying to recover from an eating disorder? If so how do you keep up with everything while at work?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=751653©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 13, '12 by rammsteinHow about nursing students?
- Sep 16, '12 by aowings18I am. Its a struggle everyday, but i thank God for the opportunities he has already set forth for me! I pray everyday although i still battle!! How about you?
- Sep 18, '12 by lovingtheunlovedYep, anorexia and bulimia. I'm doing really well now, but the first 4ish years as a nurse were rough. It was really hard for me to stay focused on what I needed to be doing instead of how many calories I was burning or how I could make my coworkers think I had eaten. EDs are a hell I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
- Sep 21, '12 by dirtyhippiegirlI mostly get annoyed because my coworkers are both skinnier than me and eat healthier than me, at least these days.
/works with a lot of borderline anorexic/EDNOS folks
- Sep 21, '12 by rammsteinsometime having something other than calories to focus on is helpful, but sometimes the stress brings out unhealthy behaviors...