Another month down - Page 5Register Today!
- May 9 by wish_me_luckFull speed ahead, Michelle! Get er' done! I can't believe I have actually been in 9 months, so far...it has gone by fast.
- May 9 by GA_RN2006I go before the board in July. I can't wait to get this all behind me but I'm still so scared. I too double check myself sometimes daily to make sure I've called in for drug screens. I've been calling in for a year & a half now so it's apart of my morning routine . I can't lie though I'll be so glad when it's all over.
Good luck everyone :~)
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Jun 9 by jmo1231Congrats Wish me luck! Keep up the good work! It goes by so fast . I always tell myself the phrase a wise person once told me. When we undertake a challenge in life however long and hard it may be don't be discourage by time. The time will pass regardless of how you spend it so it would be best to spend the time Productively and in your best interest . For at the end of that time You will be Thankful !
- Jun 9 by wish_me_luckSo far, it has gone faster than I thought. I keep busy though. Hopefully, things will continue to go well, I will find nursing work soon, and life will be amazing. But we will see. I do not want my life to go down the drain because of mental health issues and previous alcohol abuse.
- Jun 9 by freerad1963Would love some feed back from CA RN's. I go before the board this Thursday (13 June, 2013). My anxiety has been pretty level so far. However, getting a little nervous as this Thursday draws near. I would love to some feedback from anyone who has had a hearing before the board for reinstatement. I've attended board hearings, and have a good idea how they are conducted. But, I am not able to see the final outcome of these RN's.
- Jul 13 by MichelleRN34Quote from wish_me_luck4 months left...I've been in the program for one year and a month....clean for 24 months...lost my license 23 months ago.....regained a probationary license 7 months ago. yay usI have 11 months in, 49 months left. 1 year 3 months sobriety. How about you, Michelle (and anyone else)?