written submission by registration commitee
- 0Jan 8 by fishbutterflyGuys,help anyone encountered this situation, from CNO,asking to make a written submission to the panel within 30 days,this is under if I was eligible to take RN exam or the college will give me a registration. Written submission, mean I need to write a letter but according to what I need to write..confusing? PLS GUYS HELP ME GIVE SOME IDEA.TY
- 534 Visits
- 0Sorry guys for unclear message,I noticed also but didnt make changes coz im on short break only.Thank you guyz for trying to help me,here is my situation right now.Status:Registration as RN in General Class,and my application referred to the Registration Committee of the College in accordance with section 15 (1)(b) of Health Professions Procedural Code,being Schedule 2 of the RHPA.Advised on pursuant to s.15 (3),I have to make written submissions to the Registration Commitee within 30days after I received the notice.On my part,what letter should I present to them.Sorry guys im pretty new in this application,pls give me advise.God bless and many thanks.
- 0Ffup:The College decided to refer to Registration Commitee and considered the information received im my application-specifically, the following:1.The College has received no response to the notification that I required to complete the required evaluation which os OSCE by CEHPEA,which would enable the College to determine if I required to complete any addtnl educ and/or training. 2.and or I have not completed,to date,the required evaluation of my nsg.knowledge, skills and judgement by CEHPEA.As a result, on the basis of the information currently in my application, the College have doubts,on reasonable grounds, about whether I fulfil the Registration requirement-Nursing Education. This addntl information. .thanks guys
- 0Based on your follow up post, It sounds like you missed the deadline to submit you letter clarifying that your educational, clinical and work experience meet the minimum qualifications set forth by regulations enforced by the college of nursing.
It seems you had 30 days to send a statement with supporting evidence that you are qualified to sit for the CRNE and subsequently become a licensed nurse in Canada. If you don't reply in a timely fashion you are automatically rejected /disqualified by default.
- 0Thanks a lot JustBeachyNurse. Actually its so confusing ,the only thing they asked me before I got this letter was to take OSCE or withdrawn it.So for me,go and why not if thats a way to be qualify, signed and mailed back to the College,(its like consent form that I agree to take OSCE).Then now asking me to make written submission in the registration commitee, addressing what matters?
- 0Quote from fishbutterflyBased upon #1 they did not receive your response to submit to the OCSE Are you in Canada? Did you send your response via registered or other traceable mail whereby you have proof of delivery/receipt?Ffup:The College decided to refer to Registration Commitee and considered the information received im my application-specifically, the following:
1. The College has received no response to the notification that I required to complete the required evaluation which os OSCE by CEHPEA,which would enable the College to determine if I required to complete any addtnl educ and/or training.
The statement quoted above explicitly states they asked you to consent to take the OCSE but did not receive your response or appeal prior to the deadline.
- 0JustBeachyNurse-yes mailed it back but in regular mail only,realized it must be registered mail.by the way I called my assessor and ask if she already received my OSCE form,and apparently yes she got it after they send me this letter,re-registration commitee decison.And now trying to contact my assesor but not available,just leave msg.Re-my location,yes im leaving here Canada,toronto area.Thank you dear