Visa Screen Certificate / CGFNS - Page 95Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by elenovaThank u! We are living outside of the USA and did not start the immigration process yet, that is why I do not like to loose my VSC. Can u, please explain how that works? I am still a foreign nurse and I will need VSC to work in the US?? California board gave me a time frame to provide a social security number which I did not, coz I was not in the US. I'm guessing they destroyed my file. That was in 2007..Thank u!
- Mar 12, '12 by Silverdragon102You do not need a VSC if you are married to a US citizen. VSC is only required if you are the main applicant to a immigrant visa, married to a USC puts you into a different category. Will post a link later that you need to look at
- Mar 12, '12 by fionaspongebobHellow fellow nurses, this is my first time to post in this forum and I find it very very helpful and very informative. by the way, I already passed my Nclex in 2007 and I already passed my cgfns too in 2005 and got my cgfns certificate through toiec exam. My question is eventhough I still not pass my speaking and written exam can I already apply for a visa screen?? Please help me on this. Because I am now starting to ready all the documents that are needed for the visa screen.
- Mar 12, '12 by elenovaThank u, silverdragon, will be waiting for the link!
- Mar 12, '12 by Silverdragon102here is the link
Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen
- Mar 17, '12 by elenovaIf I do not renew my VSC and I go to the US with my husband, how will I be able to work there? How will I prove my educational background? CA board will only keep my NCLEX results, I did not provide SSN and no license was issued.
- Mar 17, '12 by Silverdragon102If your husband is a USC then you apply for a immigrant visa as a spouse and that allows you to apply for SSN and work http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_1315.html
- Mar 28, '12 by patriHello all, I am a canadian citizen and passed NCLEX but living in US on H4 visa so my question is do I have to go through this CGFNS? I mean I am so lost don't know what to do next after passing NCLEX. I failed CRNE 3 times and can't work in Canada as a RN so wrote NCLEX and passed hoping I will soon be working but it isn't easy..so please someone help me. any information is appreciated.
Any recruiter ready to hire new graduate because they all need experienced one..Last edit by patri on Mar 28, '12 : Reason: adding info
- Mar 28, '12 by Silverdragon102You have to meet state requirements regardless on whether you are in the US or not if you trained outside the US and have to meet state requirements to be a RN. If you are the main applicant for a work visa then you are required to get VSC. The issues is going to be finding a employer willing to go through the process of providing you what is required depending on the route you plan on taking. If TN then employer will have to provide letter of employment and you will have to leave the country and re enter to obtain it
- Apr 2, '12 by Matt511Alright, I am attempting to navigate this process.
I'm at a cross roads (at the first step already) at getting the CGFSN forms filled out by my University, they said all they can do is send my transcripts to them, as they don't fill out third party forms. I called CGFSN and they said no that's not good enough they need some information about hours spent at certain courses/experience.
Has anyone just got their official transcripts sent to CGFSN and not their specific forms?
I have BScN from the University of Victoria in Canada, it's a reputable program. Trying to correlate different agencies to play by each others rules is going to be near impossible I think, my charm only works so much.