University of Ballarat IRON April 2013 IntakeRegister Today!
- by bajep Feb 18Hi! Is there anyone here going to AU for the April 2013 intake of IRON program in the University of Ballarat?
- 1,046 Views
- Feb 18 by kate p.me!!! but i'm still in the process of making my payment.. how about you? have you secured your slot already?
- Feb 20 by bajepQuote from bajepHi! Is there anyone here going to AU for the April 2013 intake of IRON program in the University of Ballarat?
Hi Kate! Are you a Filipino? I alredy received a confirmation of my enrolment. Im starting with my visa. Do you have any place to stay in Au? I hope we can talk sometime. =)
- Feb 25 by molly_mollyHi Guys! Just recently got my LOE and I'm trying to gather my requirements for University of Ballarat.
Could you please assist me on how were you able to complete your vaccination history?
Did you take shots again? or provided them some titers or something?
Thank you so much!
- Feb 28 by molly_mollyQuote from bajephello! are you from the Philippines molly? I just asked my pediatrician to complete the form. I completed all the vaccines since I was a child.=)
Thank you for the reply bajep. Yes I'm from Phil.
I'll just ask my pedia to do the same as well.
I hope I can still get a slot at UB this year...
- Feb 28 by molly_mollyHi again bajep.. can you assist me on how to fill out the application for AAON?
I would really appreciate it.. Thanks in advance
- Mar 1 by bajephi! which application form? 2ata un=)
- Mar 1 by molly_mollyQuote from bajephi! which application form? 2ata un=)
Yes your right. Will do it first.. will just ask you if I have questions.
I must send my immunization certificates along with the other requirements when applying for the slot?
Coz my pedia is currently out of town, will come back next week.. is it possible to send the other's first then have my immunization certificates, to follow?
I'm hoping for the available slot the soonest, June if possible
- Jun 3 by vijin vijayanHello everyone.Vijin here.I have applied in Ballarat few days ago.Did anyone already completed their interview for the intake?im a bit nervous about the interview. can anyone please enlighten me more??