- by pattyty Jan 12Need your ideas here....
WHAT STATE Doesnt require SSN???
Thank yah soo much....Last edit by pattyty on Jan 12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808040©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 644 Views
- Jan 12 by sternum888As i know every person requires to have SSN in America because that your identification(all your information, tax, credit history, etc) you cant work legally without SSN.. thats reality..
- Jan 13 by pattytyQuote from sternum888Oh ok thank you soo much.. but I am planning to endorse my licensure of examination to other state who actually dont require SSN...As i know every person requires to have SSN in America because that your identification(all your information, tax, credit history, etc) you cant work legally without SSN.. thats reality..
- Jan 13 by somenurseEven if if if you can locate any state in USA which would endorse your license without asking for your SSN, (i don't think that is possible, i think every state requires your SSN to issue you a nursing license)
still, your employer has to have your SSN to issue you a paycheck.
Instead of trying to hide your SSN from your state board of nursing,
instead it might be better to see a lawyer, or a bill-consolidation group, or some other pertinent professional, to solve why you are worried about anyone checking your SSN.
- Jan 13 by steppybayQuote from pattytyI think that even if you passed the NCLEX and do not have the license issued already due to not able to provide the BON with a valid SSN, then you technically do not have a license to endorse to any state.Oh ok thank you soo much.. but I am planning to endorse my licensure of examination to other state who actually dont require SSN...
- Jan 19 by pattytyHello Everyone Im back and this bothers me a lot, .... HmMmmMM I think i will be having trouble endorsing my nclex passing result to other states coz of the concurrency issues from California... The question is...... Am i still have to complete my deficiencies (just in case) regardless if i took my exam wayback 2011??? i am still on the process of transferring my nclex result from Ca to TX...
- Feb 5 by itsme1Hi, I got my nursing license from Texas without SSN in 2009 and still it is active till 2013. I do not know if the rules have changed now but you can contact Texas Board of Nursing.
- Feb 8 by sternum888hi im just wondering if you got the RN license id and able to work? or you just passed the NCLEX exam?