- 0Jan 12, '13 by pattytyNeed your ideas here....
WHAT STATE Doesnt require SSN???
Thank yah soo much....Last edit by pattyty on Jan 12, '13
- 733 Views
- 0Jan 13, '13 by pattytyQuote from sternum888Oh ok thank you soo much.. but I am planning to endorse my licensure of examination to other state who actually dont require SSN...As i know every person requires to have SSN in America because that your identification(all your information, tax, credit history, etc) you cant work legally without SSN.. thats reality..
- 0Jan 13, '13 by somenurseEven if if if you can locate any state in USA which would endorse your license without asking for your SSN, (i don't think that is possible, i think every state requires your SSN to issue you a nursing license)
still, your employer has to have your SSN to issue you a paycheck.
Instead of trying to hide your SSN from your state board of nursing,
instead it might be better to see a lawyer, or a bill-consolidation group, or some other pertinent professional, to solve why you are worried about anyone checking your SSN.
- 0Jan 13, '13 by steppybayQuote from pattytyI think that even if you passed the NCLEX and do not have the license issued already due to not able to provide the BON with a valid SSN, then you technically do not have a license to endorse to any state.Oh ok thank you soo much.. but I am planning to endorse my licensure of examination to other state who actually dont require SSN...
- 0Jan 19, '13 by pattytyHello Everyone Im back and this bothers me a lot, .... HmMmmMM I think i will be having trouble endorsing my nclex passing result to other states coz of the concurrency issues from California... The question is...... Am i still have to complete my deficiencies (just in case) regardless if i took my exam wayback 2011??? i am still on the process of transferring my nclex result from Ca to TX...