1. Canada will only allow maximum of 500 foreign nurses to migrate per country annually.
2. assessment minimum score of 67 points ( e.g. age, work experience, education, marital status, # of children )
3. IELTS band minimum score of 7 each category ( reading, writing, listening ).
4. mandatory 2 years bridging before you are allowed to write CRNE
5. May work as PSW ( or CNA in the U.S.) $20/ hr
6. assessment of your credentials may take 1 to 2 years.
7. average CRNE passing rate for foreign grads ( IEN ) is 40%
8. Very competitive job market
Good luck. Cheers !