regarding ielts requirements for AustraliaRegister Today!
- by padhu87kasi Jul 1Hi all
I'm working in Singapore as registered nurse with ielts overall score 7.but my writing is only 6.5,speaking 7.5,can anyone tell me is it possible to get placement in Australia or do I need to retake ielts
- 470 Views
- Jul 1 by Silverdragon102Looking at the requirements I would say you have to resit IELTS
- a minimum score of 7 in each component of the IELTS academic module, OET or specified alternatives, with the exception of Pharmacy, which requires a minimum score of 7.5
- test results to be obtained within two years prior to registration application.
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency - Overseas Practitioners
- Oct 13 by diana_eYou should check the required band score of the institution you are planning to attend to. You should also think of the module being required. Most educational institutions require at least 7 in all sections. For the general module, it's usually lesser than the academic module.
- Oct 14 by ceridwynIn Australia, overseas nurses from not one of the countries that AHPRA thinks is the bees knees, you are required to have 7 IELTS in all subtest in one sitting.