Hi. I got my AHPRA letter last June 25, 2012. I applied in La Trobe University, but I got my offer letter for June 2013. I e-mailed AHPRA for extension, but they did not allow me. Am I going to re-apply to AHPRA and wait until June? The 2013 intake in all schools
are now full. What am I going to do?
Oct 24, '12
I think AHPRA VIC is still the fastest way to go for an application. But something bothers me if I have to apply again, do I need to go to PRC and British Council for the documents? I have an original Certificate of Good Standing with me.
Thanks for the reply everyone. At least I don't get to be lonely with the situation.
Last edit by 3739 on Oct 25, '12