Processing for NCLEX illinois, how to get fingerprint card? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 17, '12 by moksi05hi i am new here, i sent my fingerprint card to accurate biometrics , how long will accurate biometrics work on my fingerprint card? Will they notify me if it is done? THank you
- May 17, '12 by jaiceHi! I didn't get any notification from them. I called up their customer service hotline and the woman was so rude when I asked her about my fp card. I'm not even sure if she really tracked my fp card, but she said it was processed on the same day they have received it. I wasnt convinced. What I did was I looked for its Facebook account and posted on their wall. They replied and gave me a tracking number. So I guess mine's really processed.Last edit by jaice on May 17, '12 : Reason: Typo error
- May 18, '12 by moksi05thank you jaice, when did u send ur fp?
- May 18, '12 by jaiceQuote from moksi05Hi moksi05! I sent mine via fedex last January 26, and they said it was received and processed on the same day, January 30th of this year.thank you jaice, when did u send ur fp?
- May 19, '12 by moksi05Thank you again jaice, haven't received confirmation if they received mine , i tried to get in touched with them thru Fbook but no reply .
- May 19, '12 by jaiceQuote from moksi05Well, it took me a few days before I got a reply.. You might want to call up their customer service... I just hope the rude woman is not there anymore..Thank you again jaice, haven't received confirmation if they received mine , i tried to get in touched with them thru Fbook but no reply .
It was indicated the instructions that they will send an email alert so people could get their e-receipt... But I got nothing.. Maybe I'll check it again tomorrow...
- May 20, '12 by moksi05ok , thanks again will call them tomorrow. Hope she wont be the one to answer my call
- May 28, '12 by moksi05hi is your FP ok now?
- Jan 8 by chelleRNBguys! i have the same problem (how to get the fingerprint card) but i have a different situation here. i already sent my 4 page application form to CTS, and they sent me a letter stating i have to call up the IDFPR to request for the fingerprint card. but i'm having a hard time calling them up, a recorded operator says their line is busy and i have to call back to their suggested time 3:30pm-4:30pm thu-fri.. is their another way i could get the fingerprint card? like if i have friend from Illinois...
i wish you could help me out.. i would really reeeeaaaally appreciate your answers guys...
- Feb 16 by lesliefyhi! may I ask how you got your cards? did the idfpr send you those letters?