Plz help me

  1. 0
    I m international student ..I have submitted application for licensure in newyork .. At that time I haven't done child abuse and infection control course for requirement But today I did that two course online . That institution said they will not send the report to ny education department becoz I don't have license number what should I do I have to send the copy of certificate. ??? Plz share ur opinion
  2. 511 Visits
    Find Similar Topics
  3. 2 Comments so far...

  4. 0
    As far as i remember i send them the copy or you can call to NY BON to clarify.
  5. 0
    Moved to the Nurse Registration forum

    As mentioned check with BON as they may accept certificates from you