New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Page 889Register Today!
- May 21, '12 by cummulusQuote from zrachthat's what they advise. hey, got your visa already?Do I have to book roundtrip tickets?
- May 22, '12 by DonnniPreHi Everyone,My wife is a nurse for 3 years now. I, on the otherhand, would be moving to new zealand. I want to bring her with me but my question is, once there, what would we need to do for her to be able to work there as a nurse? I have read a lot of threads regarding registration with the NZ nursing council. Does it take a long time even if my wife is already there? I also read about the bridging programmes or CAP, most of the information I saw were over a year old, i would like to hear from those who recently tried to get into one of the bridging programmes, does it also take a lOng while for her to get into one of these? Thank you everyone!
- May 22, '12 by Silverdragon102Processing time will probably take the same because she will still be assessed as a IEN
- May 22, '12 by annellehey everyone! im kinda new posting here but i already have been reading this forum for quite some time. i already have my LOE from ahpra and now my next step is to enroll in a bridging program. got all my documents needed except for the vaccination history. is anyone here applying for aaon? i would also like to try to enroll in ihna but i only have 1 year 7 months of work experience. they also said that etea is a great school to enroll since it also offer employment afterwards? is that correct? plssssss if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.. TIA
- Hi fellow nurses! I will be applying for a 456 visa. While waiting for my letter of offer from the school, what are the things that I have to be aware of so that I won't be denied? What documents should I prepare and what answers should I put on the form? Hope you guys will be able to help me. Thanks
- By the way, anybody here done with the BP and already employed in Australia? Can anyone update us re job intakes or offers? The reason is my sister is a bit anxious about how i will find a job after bp and if i can get a job right away. thanks
- Which BP provider has the cheapest tuition fee? CON is 10,000 AUD. How about IHNA and others?
What are the names of the schools that offer BP?
- what's AAON? where is it located?
- May 22, '12 by ilove83080Can anyone suggest an affordable and safe place near IHNA Perth?
- Hi are you gonna attend the BP at IHNA? how much is the tuition fee?