New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Page 884Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by simonepQuote from osverlyHmm..Given the confusions and seemingly high charges for Occupational Trainee Visa, I too might go for business short stay visa. But as this visa expires exactly with the end of BP what other visa options we'll have to extend our stay for job hunting?My friend advised me to take the 456 or business short stay visa
- May 19, '12 by cheskaval121Quote from osverlyif you already have the letter of offer, proceed with your 456 visa application (that's the visa required by the school)! as in asap since they inquired about your application status. i havent received any letter with the heading "confirmation of admission" from IHNA. regarding the vaccine declaration, you have to present it on the first day of orientation.Thank you. yes I was sent those requirements. I paid just this week the fees. Unfortunately, only $500 AUD was accepted by the credit card. Just this day, I was able to pay the $ 1000 AUD enrolment fee. So, I'll be waiting for the receipt to be pass on the school. I was just confuse because they told me to update them about my visa application. Can I apply the visa processing without the confirmation of admission? What kind of visa did you apply? Regarding the immunization, do I need to pass it within two weeks? Thank you.
- May 19, '12 by migraineattackQuote from ilove83080i bet it's the sole agency offering that scheme.. 500k interest? not bad. why not opt for new zealand??Hello Everyone,
I am curious because a lot of people choose Philman in the previous threads. I think I might have to find a fly now pay program as well. Can you suggest new programs or agencies that are reliable but don't kill us with the interest?
- May 19, '12 by Silverdragon102Guys, I strongly recommend you do not post phone numbers on the web but use the pm system (once you have 15 or more posts) to post your phone number to other members. We do this for your own safety and not to get spam or 'funny' phone calls
- May 19, '12 by grasyosahi..anyone here would know if there is BDO in Melbourne? or any commercial banks here in the Phils that have an international branch in Melbourne..Thanks
- May 19, '12 by ilove83080@Silverdragon102 I think I did that..Sorry. I'll use the pm next time.
- May 19, '12 by cheskaval121Quote from grasyosahi gras! how's the serology for dpt going?hi..anyone here would know if there is BDO in Melbourne? or any commercial banks here in the Phils that have an international branch in Melbourne..Thanks
- May 20, '12 by marklouiemarcoI am + for PPD, what should i do? I'll be enrolling at the college of nursing in sydney. Thanks
- May 20, '12 by iamnomadQuote from marklouiemarcoget a chest x-ray.I am + for PPD, what should i do? I'll be enrolling at the college of nursing in sydney. Thanks
- May 20, '12 by candy_14Quote from marklouiemarcohave a Chest Xray done, it it turns out to be normal send it along with your other docs...I am + for PPD, what should i do? I'll be enrolling at the college of nursing in sydney. Thanks
most of us would have positive results for the PPD anyway since we are all exposed to PTB. It is not really a definitive way to test for tuberculosis....