New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Page 868Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by cheskaval121Quote from migraineattacki did not bother sending a bank statement with my name because the statutory declaration from my aunts was enough, according to the customer service agent from the embassy. 456 is NOT a student visa. it is also known as the business (short stay)visa. Visa Options for Nurses - Doctors and Nurses - Workers - Visas & Immigration@cheskaval.. hi. your inbox is full.. here's mu draft..hehe.. ow. thank you heaps. i also tried inquiring cap providers in nz but they can't assure me a slot. :/
can you pm me here a sample coe and cv? i think i'll go for oz.. btw, how much is your show money? is it under your name? 456 is student visa right?
- May 10, '12 by baesaThank you grasyosa, cheskaval and leey86. Your response is very helpful.
- @cheskaval i can't pm you..
- hi anyone here who knows how much we need to pay for the OHSC?like the insurance cover? and if i may ask a rough estimate of how much you can recommend the pocket money should be for the entire bridging course period?
- May 10, '12 by zrachi paid $120 for my OSHC but it was the school who arranged it.
- those for IHNA..the meningococcal vaccine would not be necessary right if you are for melbourne?thanks..
- May 10, '12 by ceridwynMeningococcal - all children nationally are immunised against this disease, not just WA.
- Quote from ceridwynwhat i meant was a part of the immunization requirement for those nurses to undertake BP at IHNA Melbourne..The form says for Nurse West Agency Nurses, just wanted to confirm..Meningococcal - all children nationally are immunised against this disease, not just WA.