New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Page 856Register Today!
- Quote from Jean M.you can try searching at gumtreeHello there,
I am also enrolled on the may 2012 intake.. I am having a problem with regards to accommodation. have you got one already? Could you recommend me a place or know anyone who offers a shared accommodation for that matter? I would appreciate any help that you could give me.. Hoping to hear from you soon.
- Quote from aila61me, I had wiiiide several gaps in nursinghi guys! who among you had gap in work after receiving your nurse registration from PRC? I was wondering if you can PM me this part in your resume that you submitted to AHPRA. I really need to see a sample. Thank you very much!
- guys up for june intake..gettin pretty chilly..winters coming
- May 4, '12 by sarangeleiQuote from cummulushi, i have sent you a reply on your last message.I cleared my inbox u can send your message@sarangelei,
hi dear! can't pm you back coz your inbox is full already. pls pm me once you have enough space. thanks =)
- May 4, '12 by sarangeleiFor those who were asked to present proof of funds. Would you guys be kind enough to give me a sample of an affidavit of support?
- May 4, '12 by nicole.zaAnyone for ETEA? I got a call from them and they offered me a place. I have not yet received the offer letter as yet. Anyone in the same boat with me???
- May 4, '12 by ladydee-rnQuote from nicole.zahi nicole . . what is the schedule of your intake? .. . TYAnyone for ETEA? I got a call from them and they offered me a place. I have not yet received the offer letter as yet. Anyone in the same boat with me???
- May 4, '12 by nicole.za@ Ladydee-rn: when l asked them which intake, they said they are not sure but it will be there in the offer letter!!!
- May 4, '12 by ladydee-rnQuote from nicole.zaWhen did you pass your application in ETEA? . .Good luck . .@ Ladydee-rn: when l asked them which intake, they said they are not sure but it will be there in the offer letter!!!
- May 4, '12 by dmjfrncrnQuote from zrachi hope so. thank you! by the way i'm from the philippines, i'm sorry but i can't send PMs so i'm just replying to you here. how's your application going? do you already have a visaThe website says it takes 14 days to process a student visa so it should be fine, I think?