New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Page 855Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by bannockburn
- May 3, '12 by glitzdelightQuote from cummulusPm'ed you on your querieshey glitzdelight! this is very informative! wow, you can put up your own consulting firm hehehehe =) thank you so much =)
oh, btw, are the requirements for the visa just include the visa form app, passport pics and photocopy of these: passport, prc id, prc nursing cert, board rating, ielts, coe?
sorry, but what did you mean by processing the visa thru VIA? =)
thanks thanks dearie =)
I got a checkilist by gl25
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST for VISA 456
1. VISA 456 APPLICATION FORM
2. VISA APPLICATION PAYMENT (MANAGERS CHEQUE)
2. ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT
3. CERTIFIED COPY OF OFFICIAL RECEIPT OF MEDICAL SCREEN
4. CERTIFIED COPY OF LETTER OF OFFER FROM COLLEGE OF NURSING
5. CERTIFIED COPY OF PROOF OF FULL PAYMENT FOR TUITION FEE
6. CERTIFIED COPY OF AHPRA LETTER OF ELIGIBILITY
7. CERTIFIED COPY OF IELTS TEST REPORT
8. CERTIFIED COPY OF BANK CERTIFICATE
9. LETTER OF SUPPORT WITH PASSPORT COPY AND CERTIFIED COPY OF SUMMARY OF PAYMENT
10. CERTIFIED COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
- May 3, '12 by strwbry_narsQuote from tokiya-- in the ahpra website, in the certifying documents page, it says: (at the bottom of the page)arggggh! prior to sending out the above message, i thought all was okay. i received yesterday my assessment letter and states among others that i need to submit a coe whether my employment was full time or part time. my agency having handled many successful applicants before would have notified me of this and im confident they know their job. it seems that these developments may have been new issues? since apparently most are recent ones? take note that as of march 27, 2012, there is a new agos form where we have to sign both 1st and last pages . . . . . and notarized docs should include the notary'scontact number. im not sure if the later is a new thing. any feedback on this?
certified documents must: (3rd bullet)
list the name, date of certification, and contact phone number and position number (if relevant) and have the stamp or seal of the authorised officer (if relevant) applied.
---contact phone number might refer to that of the notary/certifying officer's contact number.
- May 3, '12 by nicolineGood day everyone! I received an email from AHPRA stating that i need additional information like a reference letter from an immediate supervisor and an updated cv. In regards with the updated cv, do i need to send again all my notarized certificates of training which i already sent before?
- May 3, '12 by mixter23hi! i was just wondering if anyone here submitted their application to AHPRA QLD? If so, how long did you have to wait for your LOE? TIA!
- May 3, '12 by vanessa2685Quote from tokiyaThanks Tokiya! this is really helpful.This is the REFERENCE LETTER issued me by my headnurse. Some details were changed
To Whom It May Concern:
Re: Ms. Juana dela Cruz
Date: May 2, 2012
This certifies that Ms. Dela Cruz joined the staff of King Johnson Hospital from March 1, 2001 to March 30, 2012 on a full time basis.
King Johnson Hospital has 450 beds.
She was assigned at the Medical Unit.
She was a safe practitioner and a hard worker with a good attendance record.
She is very professional and was one of our Charge Nurses.
Please do not hesitate to call me if I can be of any more assistance.
I wish Ms. Delacruz all the best in her future endeavours.
Head Nurse – Medical Unit
Tel No: +0253531
NOTE THAT THE LETTER DID NOT INCLUDE “detail the experience gained in the role e.g. clinical, education, research, management” so I guess prior to the endorsement, you may want to add:
As a staff, she was required to attend bi-monthly continuing education on hospital policies and issues, like medication administration, infection control, etc. She also represented the unit in the “Symposium on New Trends in Diabetes Mellitus.” Likewise, her skills were enhanced by doing rotation duties in other wards at least once a month.
- May 3, '12 by osverlyhello fellow nurses, I am scheduled for interview in IHNA nextweek and I am very anxious about the possible questions they will give. Is there anyone here who had already the interview for the bridging program? What are some of the questions? What should I do to impress them and get selected as one of their students? Thank you.