NCLEX RN in JapanRegister Today!
- by angelavenice Jul 27, '12hello have a quick question so i am US immigrant and here in Japan right now and i dont have visa because i am spouse of a US Navy.Now my question is where can i take my test here in JP,and what is the contact number i can call?thank you!!!Last edit by angelavenice on Jul 27, '12 : Reason: sent accidentally
- 1,055 Views
- Jul 27, '12 by Silverdragon102Check out pearsonvue website, number should be posted there plus where you can take it. ATT will be issued once pearsonvue gets the OK from the state you applied to.Moving to nurse registration as nothing to do with working in Japan
- Jul 28, '12 by angelaveniceQuote from Silverdragon102yes i am aware of nothing to do of working here in JP,i just wanted to take my state license here.and i already got my ATT and it willCheck out pearsonvue website, number should be posted there plus where you can take it. ATT will be issued once pearsonvue gets the OK from the state you applied to.Moving to nurse registration as nothing to do with working in Japan
- Aug 23 by maryjoiiHi Angelavenice! I am Filipino Nurse as well and currently here in Japan, I am spouse of US Air Force. I wonder if what happen with your NCLEX exam here. Did you get a chance to take it here? because I know they do have one in Tokyo and one in Osaka but Im not sure where's the exact location. By the way reason why im messaging you because I'm planning to take my NCLEX here as well. If you can share your experienced to me that will be great! Thank you so much!
- Sep 30 by angelavenicehi no didnt get a change unfortunately
- Sep 30 by maryjoiiAww! are you just planning to take it when you get back to state?
- Oct 3 by angelaveniceyes thats my plan and prolly i have to re apply in VA or Hawaii
- Oct 3 by steppybayQuote from angelaveniceWhichever one you pick, try to avoid having to endorse to another state, meaning sending in new application fees again and possibly having to do more course evaluations and or English proficiency exams. Pick the state with the higher percentage of working and practicing there without going thru the costly inconveniences of the endorsement process.yes thats my plan and prolly i have to re apply in VA or Hawaii
- Dec 3 by ArashiHi!Im from Philippines and staying here in Japan with a SOFA visa spouse,i want to take NCLEX here in japan.whats the first step that i should do,please help me.thanks!God bless! v(^0^)v