Nclex (endorse) Reciprocate..which state? - page 2
I passed nclex California and it is already expired last February2012. I'm planning to endorse my license: NEW YORK, ILLINOIS, OREGON OR TEXAS which state do you think it is easier and cheaper to endorse? thank you so much!... Read More
- 0Oct 21, '12 by maueehi silverdragon102,yes i have bo license it's only the nclex rn passing letter from cali. i know it doesnt expire but i still apply for licensure in texas eventhough i took the exam 5 years ago. i just want to know if u have encountered same query? coz i saw in the form attached in the application in texas that u must work as an RN within the past 4 years unless u have taken the nclex rn within the same year. what is ur understanding about this? ty
- 0Oct 21, '12 by JustBeachyNurse, LPNQuote from maueeYou need to contact TX BoN with your query. But it seems pretty clear: (source: http://www.bon.texas.gov/olv/pdfs/rnend.pdf)hi silverdragon102,yes i have bo license it's only the nclex rn passing letter from cali. i know it doesnt expire but i still apply for licensure in texas eventhough i took the exam 5 years ago. i just want to know if u have encountered same query? coz i saw in the form attached in the application in texas that u must work as an RN within the past 4 years unless u have taken the nclex rn within the same year. what is ur understanding about this? ty
Requirements for licensure in the State of Texas
1. Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing (general), of at least two academic years in length which includes theoretical and clinical instructions in medical nursing, surgical nursing, obstetric nursing,psychiatric nursing and nursing of children.
2. A satisfactory score in one of the following examinations:
State Board Test Pool Examination (SBTPE) - with a minimum score of 350; or,
National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RNŽ)
3. Licensure from another jurisdiction which has requirements equivalent to Texas.
4. Must have been employed as a registered nurse or have taken and passed the appropriate RN examination during the past four (4) years.
STOP: If you DO NOT MEET (1) through (4) of the above requirements, then you are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LICENSURE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
- 0Nov 8, '12 by kimmymikhi silverdragon, im planning to endorse my license (license by exam(nclex)) either in michigan or illinois. which of these two states would you advice?
i passed nclex and cgfns (ielts too). I've never worked in any state in america.
I just want my nclex to still be active since it is one of the requirement in Cayman island.
thank you so much!
- 0Dec 6, '12 by cedzhi! I'm also on a process of collecting information on how to endorse my NCLEX exam result to CO..
Recently, I made a query with a specialist on this process of licensing in DORA but his answer to my query are not that sufficient. He suggested that I must request a Certificate of Report in Ca BRN, but I read on a forum and in pearsonvue that only failed applicants will received that kind of report, I think I need real information and experience in this process, I don't want to send money to them w/o a guarantee. I already have my application endorsement form, affidavit of eligibility, SSN affidavit, supporting documentation etc. I already request PRC verification of license, next thing to do is to send my verification form from Cali-Co and pay the verification fee and activation fee of my license. Please inform me guys before I will send payment, I don't want to end this up for nothing.
Your prompt response to my query is greatly appreciated.. God Bless us all..
- 0Dec 10, '12 by SHEIKHAQuote from Silverdragon102I took NCLEX 6years ago. Didnt request CaBORN to forward my NCLEX result to any state before the 3-year period expired. Will CABORN still process it if I request it now? Willing to pay US$60 for the service, but I want to make sure that's it is still possible.CA have stated NCLEX results are safe but application expires. The only way to know is speak to the Texas BON or sumbit application and they assess based on your application. Because you haven't a license to endorse generally you have to apply as License by application and arrange for a small fee for CA to forward NCLEX results to new BON
If so, what state can I apply that allows license renewal even without SSN? No plan of pursuing my dream to work in US as an RN. I just need the USRN license to work locally. Thanks for the advice.
@kimmymik and mauee, I believe we are on the same boat. So did CaBORN approve of your request even your file has been destroyed/abandoned, as they say?Last edit by SHEIKHA on Dec 10, '12