Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the PhilippinesRegister Today!
- by Silverdragon102 Jul 18, '12New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines.
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council
Part 1 thread New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand - Nursing for Nurses
Part 2 thread New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand
I have started a thread in the Immigration for Immigration requirements for Australia/New Zealand
- 304,204 Views
- Jul 18, '12 by ladydee-rnThanks for making another thread Silverdragon..
- Jul 18, '12 by DreamMeansWorkThanks for this
- Jul 18, '12 by jambalamore power silverdragon! ;-)
- Jul 18, '12 by danceinstructorShaneyney, how are you doing with your application?
- Jul 18, '12 by pringxoxoHi guys, I would like to know if there's anyone here who had their Eligibility Letter expired before they finish the bridging program? Please give me details on how you handle the situation. I will be taking January 2013 program but my LOE will expire on March 30, 2013. I asked AHPRA but they say they cannot provide any further extensions (even for just 1 or 2 weeks). I have read some of our members here, were able to apply extensions. How am going to do that on this case? :-(
Thank you very much.
- Jul 18, '12 by aila61hi guys hope somebody who finished his BP at ETEA would be able to help me. i have + ppd but normal chest result. my doctor said that it expected to have + as we are healthcare providers and very much exposed to tb patients. now my question is, would I be having any problems with ETEA if i show + ppd?
- Jul 19, '12 by teyanghi! How did you go about your immunization? What proof do I need to send?