Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the PhilippinesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines in Nurse Registration, part of World Nursing ... New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links...by Silverdragon102 Admin Jul 18, '12New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines.
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council
Part 1 thread New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand - Nursing for Nurses
Part 2 thread New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand
I have started a thread in the Immigration for Immigration requirements for Australia/New Zealand
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=759253©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 229,955 Views
- Jul 18, '12 by ladydee-rnThanks for making another thread Silverdragon..
- Jul 18, '12 by DreamMeansWorkThanks for this
- Jul 18, '12 by jambalamore power silverdragon! ;-)
- Jul 18, '12 by danceinstructorShaneyney, how are you doing with your application?
- Jul 18, '12 by lamarismIs there anyone in the forums doing the ARNTP or planning to? Please let me know, I'd really like to get some feedback about the application process
- Jul 18, '12 by pringxoxoHi guys, I would like to know if there's anyone here who had their Eligibility Letter expired before they finish the bridging program? Please give me details on how you handle the situation. I will be taking January 2013 program but my LOE will expire on March 30, 2013. I asked AHPRA but they say they cannot provide any further extensions (even for just 1 or 2 weeks). I have read some of our members here, were able to apply extensions. How am going to do that on this case? :-(
Thank you very much.
- Jul 18, '12 by aila61hi guys hope somebody who finished his BP at ETEA would be able to help me. i have + ppd but normal chest result. my doctor said that it expected to have + as we are healthcare providers and very much exposed to tb patients. now my question is, would I be having any problems with ETEA if i show + ppd?
- Jul 19, '12 by teyanghi! How did you go about your immunization? What proof do I need to send?
- Jul 19, '12 by aila61Quote from teyangare you for etea? they have the immunization chart at their websitehi! How did you go about your immunization? What proof do I need to send?