Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 278Register Today!
- Mar 20 by sbeattrixQuote from noveauSo true. but we can't help second guessing and being nervous if this is the right path. Let's just hope and pray that we have threaded on the right path.This world is all about taking risks...that's why we need to chase our dreams not to wait for it to happen and God as our strenght and everything will be alright.
- Mar 20 by grasyosaHi if it's not too much to ask can you please send me the link to Lonsdale Institute's IRON program? can't see it in their website. thanks
- Mar 21 by sbeattrixQuote from grasyosa<firstname.lastname@example.org>;Hi if it's not too much to ask can you please send me the link to Lonsdale Institute's IRON program? can't see it in their website. thanks
email her your applications. I think their are still accepting for August or have wait list for June once candidates backs out.
- Mar 22 by steppybayAustralia's Nursing Shortage Non-Existent Anymore (Oct. 2012)
By Angel_Prias link from the Nursing in AU/NZ tab:
CLICK here: http://allnurses.com/nursing-austral...ge-819516.html
I have come across this article and I just want to share this. This is not to dampen the spirits of nurses who want to work in Australia but just to present to you the reality and help you prepare better.
A nursing student says nurses graduating this year are staring at the prospect of being left without a job, with only approximately 500 graduate places available for over 1400 students.
Chris, 31, told Neil Mitchell he went into nursing thinking he’d be guaranteed a job at the end of his degree, and was surprised to find out job security within hospitals was no longer a reality.
”With the government harping on for such a long time about a crisis in healthcare and a dramatic shortage of nurses, a lot of students including myself thought that it would be relatively easy to get not only a job, but to get a job that we would both enjoy and really have a career out of,” he said.
”Now we're at the end of our degree finding out there are actually not a lot of jobs out there because there are so many government cuts with funding towards hospitals.”
Chris said Hospitals were simply unable to hire the number of required nurses, and he now faces the prospect of further study or looking for work interstate.
With the vocation of nursing long thought-of as one of the most secure industries to work, Neil Mitchell has asked: is there any degree which guarantees a job?
- Mar 22 by frgdgrlQuote from jemshehehe.. so you just ignored the email of ihna regarding availing the health insurance?? im hopefully for may, perth intake..
hi im for ihna melbourne august intake.. can you please send me a list of the 456 visa requirements even if ill be applying for the 600 visa. i heard it is just the same thanks!
- Mar 22 by enilocinhi!
I have received an email from Australian Embassy that I should undergo Health Examinations. I would like to know if I need to register to a Ehealth? I would like to have a faster examination so that I can go back to my province after my medicals. Thank you for helping!
- Mar 22 by enilocinWhich would you recommend clinic in MAnila? St. luke or nationwide health system?
- Mar 22 by ceridwynQuote from grasyosaIf you are going to be assessed as same level as Australian nurse, then, you must show that you have kept up to date and take your profession seriously by doing continuing professional development of at least 20 hours for every year you have been a Registered Nurse in own country.CPD will only be for those Australian registered RN who are seeking to renew their registration here in Australia. You do not need to worry about that if you are still for BP (",)
- Mar 22 by ceridwynAustralia's Nursing Shortage Non-Existent Anymore (Oct. 2012)
Nadda will this post stop and think, you know steppybay
I hope everyone gives a thought to how grad nurses from Australian nurses feel, about this situation.
Many nurses who apply for bp's here are also nurses with no experience or experience of one year and below.
and it continues.....perhaps 2 have posted that they got sponsored jobs and one post they cannot find work. Out of the hundreds that pass through BP school each year. and the 50 or so that pass through this forum.Last edit by ceridwyn on Mar 22