Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 261Register Today!
- Mar 4 by JulairoseHi! How long does it take before a student visa is released? thanks
- Mar 4 by emes05Quote from stemcell101thanks for the tip! i was able to do just that last friday. do you have your certificate of enrollment already? how many days did you receive it after sending your payment? am a bit anxious as i think we need to have the visa by march 30, ang lapit na.. do you have it already?Your philippine pesos will be converted to AUD upon wire transfer. You just need the amount as much as it is when converted to AUD plus wire transfer fees.
- Quote from inevitableThere are schools which may still have slots for the last quarter of the year. But better if you could apply the soonest because slots per schools are so limited (some are just allowed to have 6 students per intake, some are 12) and the demand is really huge. The number of intake is also restricted. You can try contacting the following schools:hello!
just want to know if there are any school that offers "intakes" on the last quarter of the year, specifically, month of November?
- Lonsdale Institute and Alpine Health - June 2013 and onward intakes
- AAON - June 2013 and onward intakes
- Mercy Health - August and onward
- Quote from Ely_anaSchools have different requirements and forms for vaccination. Although most of the vaccines are consistent with most of them, but schools require students differently. For instance, ACN (Australian College of Nursing), they require vaccination as part of the admission requirements. But other schools (e.g. AAON) they require the vaccination proof to be presented later on. UniSA has different protocol as well. If you want to start completing some of the vaccines you may do so. You can check the schools website you are targeting to enroll with and check on the vaccination requirements. You need to present acceptable evidences (e.g. history of acquiring the disease, vaccinations received as stated in a med cert, serology result). The following are the common vaccines they require:Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if it is wise to start with the immunizations even if I don't have a specific BP school yet. I recently received my LOE and I'm still looking at schools to apply to. Is there a specific format that I can download regarding vaccinations where the physician can sign? Or do I have to wait for the BP school to give me this requirement? Thanks.
- HepB (3 doses) + serology
- MMR (2 doses)
+ TST (PPD)
- Polio is part of AAON's requirementsLast edit by jb_101 on Mar 4 : Reason: Added some info
- Mar 4 by stemcell101Quote from emes05Im for April 30. You? Well if its okay if you havent gotten it by march 30. The school expects but not a must. Hopefully bfore leaving the country we'll have our visas hehehe
thanks for the tip! i was able to do just that last friday. do you have your certificate of enrollment already? how many days did you receive it after sending your payment? am a bit anxious as i think we need to have the visa by march 30, ang lapit na.. do you have it already?
- Mar 4 by cynthia santoscan anyone help me decide what school i willenroll to? just got my LOE.it should be in melbourne.my sister lives in st albans,please please please
- I forgot to mention Varicella.... if you had chickenpox before you can secure a medical certificate, or present a serology result (+ Antibodies).
- Mar 4 by noveauLast edit by noveau on Mar 4 : Reason: wrong entry