Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 233Register Today!
- Feb 18 by JulairoseQuote from yaneeHey! I just received my invoice today. Will pay the enrolment fee tomorrow. Sent u a pm
I'm really looking forward to see you as well. I hope we can be friends. I'm hoping that IHNA will send your invoice soon so that both of us can start with the visa processing already. May everything run smoothly us.
- Feb 18 by renleani have a 14-month experience in a public hospital.
- Feb 18 by renleanQuote from ceridwyni have a 14-month nursing experience. no formal specialty but a member of operating room nurses association.The bridging programs are set lengths that you cannot change.
Have you got any nursing experience? Do you have a specialty? There are local graduates without work at this time.
- chelseaxyrene i can't send pm yet. yes I'm from Davao. How about you? I'm for IHNA august intake.
- Feb 18 by perdidzhi beauex! thank you for the reply..
So you are for april intake..im planning for october since ill still be taking my ielts.. can you give me some details regarding the whole process of application.. here's my email: email@example.com
Once thank you..your reply would be highly appreciated.. godbless..
- chelseaxyrene, I can't send pm yet. Will you lodge your visa through via center? I haven't started applying for visa yet I am still waiting for IHNA to issue the CoA. Did you include it in your visa application? Can I ask for your facebook name?
- chelseaxyrene. I already saw your fb account but I can't add you as a friend, I messaged you twice. hehe btw my profile pic is my baby boy
- Feb 18 by perdidzHi everyone! favor please.. with regards to the immunizations required by the school/institution, did you have new shots of these immunizations or you just need to a certificate gaining these immunizations during childhood. thank you everyone!