Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 227Register Today!
- Feb 13 by jemsQuote from roseanne1013my friend in perth paid in behalf of me direct to the school.and i paid her thru her mom here in our city.. my other friend paid via online usong credit card.. you can also pay via bank-bank but it will take 4-5 working days though..hi how did u pay your enrollment fee?
- Feb 13 by JulairoseQuote from sephineI received that email last Jan30 and I received my offer letter today, Im for Aug2 intake at Melbourne.Hi!
I received an email from IHNA which says:
"As you are eligible for the program and have successfully cleared the interview, we are forwarding your application to the concerned department for the release of offer letter. The offer letter will be issued as per the seat availability in the respective campuses."
How many days will i wait for the offer letter?
Will i still be expecting a skype interview? (I only did the online exam). Thanks!
- Feb 13 by JulairoseQuote from beatrix.kiddoI sent my application last December, they replied last January saying the June intake is already full.
Hi! I'd like to try applying for June 2013 in La Trobe, but they haven't replied to my inquiry yet. Can you give me some details about the application process and a breakdown of fees please? Thanks in advance.
- Feb 13 by frgdgrlQuote from jemsI cant pay online because i dont have the invoice number yet.. I read here it is sent in a separate email.my friend in perth paid in behalf of me direct to the school.and i paid her thru her mom here in our city.. my other friend paid via online usong credit card.. you can also pay via bank-bank but it will take 4-5 working days though..
- Feb 13 by inevitablegood day!
i'm kind of worried already..have sent ahpra a web inquiry, last week, but i haven't received any response yet.
i really don't know what's going on with my documents right now.
- Feb 14 by jemsQuote from roseanne1013yes it will be sent to you in a separate email together will be sent also an email attached the offer letter,immunizations,visa processing And accomodation acceptance..I cant pay online because i dont have the invoice number yet.. I read here it is sent in a separate email.
- Feb 14 by aashaneetis 2 yr exp must to get APRHA letter
- Feb 14 by beatrix.kiddowhy don't you try checking for homestay.. sometimes they can be cheaper. I'm waiting for the offer letter form IHNA-Melbourne for April intake. I've been browsing but can't contact the homestay hosts at the moment though because i don't have a definite sked yet.
- Feb 14 by beatrix.kiddoQuote from JulairoseHi! I passed last Feb.1 and followed up on the 11th because I received no response yet. They apologized (IHNA) because they were not available for a few days. I received that same e-mail few hours after I sent them a message.I received that email last Jan30 and I received my offer letter today, Im for Aug2 intake at Melbourne.
Given your timeline, I'm expecting to receive an offer letter by next week. Did you choose Aug intake or was it assigned to you? I applied for April intake and from the threads I've read so far, I'm afraid I won't make it on that schedule. Anyhow, my eligibility expires in August 2..who know if not earlier, I might be put in the same class as yours.