Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 225Register Today!
- Feb 12 by jemsQuote from Julairoseyou can call ihna office instead and ask when will be the intake they are going to give you. i did that.
where can I ask if there is still a vacancy for the June intake? I completed the application last January, they said I'd be receiving my offer letter this week but I haven't received it yet. IM worried maybe it's already full.
- Feb 12 by stemcell101anyone for ACFE , APRIL 30 intake? message me..
- Feb 12 by aubreyRQuote from perdidzHi! I'm guessing 50 or so but you can email UNISA just to confirm. They always reply after 1 to 2 daysHi everyone! im new hir..im planning to take the ARNTP in UniSA..does anybody here know how many slots they offer for october 2013 intake? I still have to take my ielts this march.. thank u guys..
- Feb 12 by sephineTo UNisA april 2013 students: 1.) how long did you receive your coe after paying the tuition fee? 2.) did you really have 2 doses of mmr and varicella vaccine? I was told by my clinic that one dose each would be enough. Anyone? Thanks!
- Feb 12 by brackHi Arenlima
I am also working here in UAE and also planning to do BP in aus, I just want to know how did you go through the process? Do you have any agency? Enlighten me please, thank you in advance. By the way can I get your email address if you wont mind?
- Feb 12 by belle_v2gQuote from ceridwynJust always check NMBA's website, because its there. And it is approved until 2016.ETEA program, very briefly was on accredited list for bridging education list last week, (early february) then disappeared within the hour of it being there, though, has always remained on inactive list since end of January.
Please be aware of this, check with AHPRA any of those pursuing this course.
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com