Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 219Register Today!
- Feb 5 by dinasantosQuote from Aspire24Hi future classmate, can I ask where did you find this place and how much is the rent? TnxHi, I am also for the June Ihna intake. I have a place to stay for the theoretical part. It's only 2 min walk to the school.
- Feb 5 by Aspire24A friend of mine did bridging program in Melbourne before and she stayed there. $250 per week inclusive of food. It has gone up. If I cannot find anything cheaper I might just take this one.
- Feb 5 by coleenchu428Quote from Aspire24hi how much per week? where did you get that? from where?Hi, I am also for the June Ihna intake. I have a place to stay for the theoretical part. It's only 2 min walk to the school.
- Feb 5 by coleenchu428Quote from Aspire24is it a house or room only? do u have fb account so i can connect easily?A friend of mine did bridging program in Melbourne before and she stayed there. $250 per week inclusive of food. It has gone up. If I cannot find anything cheaper I might just take this one.
- Feb 5 by Aspire24It's the owner's house. She lives there by herself. She has 2 extra rooms. Which she rents out to students. I think max of 2 female student per room. I asked if it can be lodging only, she said she wants board and lodging. But the place is clean and safe according to my friend.Btw have you finished immunisation requirements?
- Feb 5 by Silverdragon102Can I please remind everyone that we do not allow the advertising of things like books, materials and lodgings. Please post places good to look but not actual adverts or contact names
- Feb 5 by chelseaxyreneHi. Anyone here for may 31 IHNA?
- Feb 5 by jemsto: myzz_kartheiser
i cant send my reply to you, your inbox is full.. might as well delete msgs from it so that i can send my reply..
- Feb 5 by moonyen2012hi seph,pls.delete messages in your inbox.I found your email.I will just check my ym if you were added already.I do not know which one to accept.Many hackers want to be added in my account.I have to ignore them every time.
- Feb 5 by arenlimaQuote from ecithumzsYou cannot start your Ahpra application without proof of English Language...I would suggest you to get your English exam done, and in the meantime, start collecting your other documents so that you can save time...Hi guys! I would like to ask something. Is it ok to process my ahpra application first even without ielts yet? I am planning to take the exam on march but I am wondering if it is possible to submit my documents in ahpra now because as they said, it takes 4-6mos for the application to be approved. Please reply. Thank you.