Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 212Register Today!
- Jan 22 by chelseaxyreneQuote from yiennahstezukaNo need for red ribbon. Just have it certified.hi im new here, just wanna ask if the certified true copy for each docs would be red ribbon or is it okay to just have a plain certified true copy?
- Jan 22 by yiennahstezukaQuote from chelseaxyrenei just want to know how to have my NBI clearance & passport certified?No need for red ribbon. Just have it certified.
sorry i'm really not good with these
- Jan 23 by chelseaxyreneQuote from yiennahstezukaHave your passport and nbi photocopied. Go to the notary public and bring the photocopy and original documents then just tell them you want to.have.them.certifiedi just want to know how to have my NBI clearance & passport certified?sorry i'm really not good with these
- Jan 23 by arenlimaQuote from myzz_kartheiserHi myzz..where in uae do you stay? I also reside in uae and finished my bridging program last november 2012, got ahpra registration nov2012 and got interview for job dec2012, now awaiting my 457 visa. Feel free to ask me regarding any documentation process.Can i include bls, acls and pals? Other than i do have seminars with certificates too since it is required here in UAE for our licence renewal. Im just confused on how to present it in the application. So i would include it on my CV?and attach the crtificates as well ?
- Jan 23 by cynthia santosQuote from sujisubican i ask if i can look at your CV and CPD that you submitted to APHRA i am near my deadline and i wanted to be sure that Aphra will give me LOE!!!. thank you so much!hi, friends
got my visa today this afternoon. looking for my classmates for feb 4th intake in aaon. God bless everyone
- Jan 23 by cynthia santosQuote from chobieRNNo words yet. Still waiting if I'll make it for the April intake. My documents have just arrived at UniSA today so I'm hopeful.
hi chobieRN! i wanted to see a CV sample and a CPD that was approved by APHRA. iam near my deadline for the requirements.and i wanted to be sure can you, if it is ok send me yours? thanks so much.
- Jan 23 by myzz_kartheiserQuote from arenlimahi there, wow that's good. I am currently working here in abu dhabi . Haven't applied to APHRA yet, still gathering my docs. i was just wondering do i need NBI? some have submitted some have not. Kinda confused. I think it will take time to request for an NBI copy here in the Phil embassy (Abu dhabi).Hi myzz..where in uae do you stay? I also reside in uae and finished my bridging program last november 2012, got ahpra registration nov2012 and got interview for job dec2012, now awaiting my 457 visa. Feel free to ask me regarding any documentation process.
Also, to which state did you apply? they say it is faster in victoria. You basically processed your application while you're in UAE? Are you in Australia now?
- Jan 23 by myzz_kartheiserQuote from cynthia santoshi, i sort of finished my CV .Based on posts, i just mentioned there that i have attended CPD's including hours earned. Then i plan to attach my CPD certificates along with my documents to be submitted to APHRA.have you finished your cv and cpd? i cant post message yetLast edit by myzz_kartheiser on Jan 23 : Reason: eror
- Jan 23 by sujisubihi cynthia,
send me your email id
- Jan 23 by yiennahstezukathanks a lot
can you please give me the list of the full set of requirements needed, i already have read it but I am a bit confused since it's a bit complicated